Ok, I know I’m not Oprah but I love love love her “favourite things” shows. So, I was all inspired to do my very own version and let you all know my fav scrapbook things for 2010…. drum roll please….
1. Making Memories hands free kit – Not sure if they were released in 2010 but I got mine in early 2010 and I’m soo impressed. I love my slice machine and think it’s totally under-rated… and going hands free has been cool as!
2. Echo Park – No, not the LA suburb, the company.. http://www.echoparkpaper.com they make AMAZING paper and stickets etc – super cute! Definitely worth checking out. Also, there is a new range coming “Little Girl” and I already have mine on advance order… CANNOT WAIT!!!
3. http://www.craftonline.com.au – If you’re an Aussie you MUST check this place out. Cheap and super efficient service. I get my 12×12 Papermania Stack N Store boxes from these guys – cheapest on the net; and you can quote me on that!
4. The power of the 6×6 paper pad. I know, they’ve been around for ages… but I didn’t realise (until recently) just how cool they are! I love layering paper and often only need 1 12×12 sheet of paper for a layout; the rest is bits and pieces, so they are a really cost effective way to get a great selection of paper from a range. My personal fav right now – My Minds Eye: Fine and Dandy. (No surprises there for regular readers)
and last but not least…
5. The Organised Housewife – Check her out on facebook, she sets challenges for de-cluttering, heaps of tips for Mums AND she’s a scrapper!
and that’s my fav 5 things for 2010!
NOW, I know I promised some goals and I’m getting there, really I am….